Are you looking for MSI Kombustor for PC? We are here with the complete steps that how you can download MSI Kombustor for your windows 7/8/10 [Updated 2020].
|Software Name:||MSI Kombustor|
|Requirements:||Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
|Author / Product:||MSI Team|
About MSI Kombustor
The MSI Kombustor is a boon for heavy gamers and software engineers developing graphics-driven heavy games. It is commendable benchmarking software that is designed in with the sole purpose of keeping an eye on the limits and usage of your graphics card.
The MSI Kombustor provides valuable insights related to the state of your Graphics Power Unit, its capabilities and various other statistics. Fortunately, MSI Kombustor is not the only benchmarking software that does what it does but there is a whole ocean of similar apps that have reliable testing capabilities of GPU cards.
This has nothing to do with the fact that computer users even today rely on MSI Kombuter over any other similar application. Call it a brilliant design, technology or easy-of-use interface; the MSI Kombustor has become the ultimate go-to benchmarking software for the usage of GPU card.
Today, this app is not just used and loved by regular people but also thoroughly enjoyed by the professionals in the gaming industry. The video gamers are quite obsessed with the need to check into the performance of their component capabilities which is why they are always looking for ways to optimize their real-time rendering application.
This is done to ensure that every GPU-level is working to its full capacity and at an impressive rate. Designed by the best in business FurMark software, this benchmarking tool is so far the most-exclusive burn-in benchmarking tool.
This benchmarking tool enables them to optimize real-time performance levels of the existing GPU card and compare its performance with other GPUs or with other alternative overclocking levels of the same GPU. You must know that the burn-in test is an elaborate test that allows the GPU to render extreme workload.
This is done to ensure that the GPU can operate at the desired levels even after being over-burdened with lots of work. To test the true capability of the GPUs and their overclocking settings, you can leave your computer to perform burn-in tests for an hour to a day.
MSI Kombustor free download may not be the best tool when it comes to choosing options between available tests. With download MSI Kombustor you can set the preferred rendering API – OpenGL 2, Open GL3, Direct 3D 9, Direct3D 10 and Direct3D 11.
You can also choose the anti-aliasing mode, rendering mode i.e. full screen or windowed and also they can decide if they want to perform a long-term GPU burn-in test or a single benchmark run. For your knowledge, this app has three individual tests i.e. Wavy Plane (GL2), Fractal Frame (GL3) and Triangle of Death (GL2).
In a nutshell, this tool is designed to push your graphics card to its maximum limits to test the stability and thermal performance. Surprisingly MSI Kombustor free download also supports the state-of-the-art 3D APIs such as OpenGL and Vulkan.
Additionally, the latest MSI Kombustor free download offers slim support for LED controller support to manage illumination that is pre-built-in the GPU card. These Illumination levels are related to the GPU usage, temperature and pulse that are set automatically in most preset modes.
Features and Highlights of MSI Kombustor
Coming from the house of FurMark technologies, you cannot expect anything less than perfection.
- Talking about the rendering path, it supports the latest OpenGL 3.2 rendering path. Besides, it also supports numerous other rendering paths which make it a good choice of benchmarking tool.
- It is by far the most accurate benchmarking tool for Windows PC.
- It doesn’t stress your GPU with single benchmark runs and long burn-ins. It wisely optimizes the thermal function and CPU stress.
- Once started, the download MSI Kombustor automatically displays the primary graphics card, device ID, driver and OpenGL of your computer.
- It also manages the temperature, load level and power of your graphics cards.
- This is a fairly light and easy-to-use benchmarking tool that offers a whole bouquet of benchmarking facilities.
- Download MSI Kombustor allows you to run a preset in 1080p & 720p. Given your system resources, using MSI Kombustor can be high-demanding for your PC. Originally these tests were designed to be used while playing high-end and heavy video games.
- This version of MSI Kombostor is optimized for legacy and modern versions of your Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista and 10. This makes it a fairly useful and universally acceptable benchmarking tool.
- Shockingly, anything so good or worth-having is available at 0 costs. Yes, the download MSI Kombostor is 100% free for you to download and use.
So, those of you who are way too concerned about the graphics or the picture quality of their video game must always use MSI Kombustor. Although quite taxing on your system’s resources, this tool is extremely useful for a certain section of computer users.
Today, we do have a lot of games with amazing graphics but not always do our systems support their use. Purchasing a game off the internet for thousands of rupees means nothing if your Windows PC doesn’t support its graphics quality. In such cases, a stress testing tool like MSI Kombustor comes in handy. Before you purchase a game you must run a stress test to see how capable your computer is when it comes to handling the extremely graphic stress or load.
Installation and Use of MSI Kombustor
Download MSI Kombustor is a fairly small-sized application to download and install on your computer. If you follow the instructions right, it is only a matter of a few seconds to download the tool on your PC. While doing so please beware that burn-ins and benchmarks can be quite taxing on the overall performance of your computer.
This is true for your GPU card, power delivery hardware and motherboard too. We suggest you should stop all the unwanted and not-so-important processes running in the background to avoid delivery of inaccurate results. You must download MSI Kombustor to enhance your computer’s & GPU’s performance; not to create a liability for the system.
How to Download & Install MSI Kombustor with MSI Afterburner
To download MSI Kombustor, you must have MSI Afterburner up and running on your computer. This overclocking tool amplifies your GP’s working capacity by making it a gaming ninja. If you do not have MSI Afterburner, here’s what you can do to make things move.
1. Head straight to the Afterburner page on MSI official website.
2. At the bottom of the page, as you scroll towards the Kombustor benchmarking section, click on the ‘Download button.
3. This will direct you to the Geeks3D Webpage dedicated to the download of MSI Kombustor. Press the‘ Download’ button.
4. Here, you’ll have the options to choose between MSI Kombustr downloads for both, 32-bit and 64-bit. Click on the latest version of the software to finally commence your download.
Voila! MSI Kombustor is ready to use.
We suggest you download MSI Kombustor only when you have the below-mentioned requirements already ready and running on your PC. There are certain basic-level requirements to ensure that your PC is fully functional and supportive of MSI Kombustor.
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 or AMD Radeon HD 2000 or higher
- RAM Memory: 1 GB minimum
- Drivers: NVIDIA Forceware 96.xx, AMD Catalyst or newer
- Available Storage Space on Hard Disk: 100 MB or more than 100 MB