Are you looking for Multisim for PC? We are here with the complete steps that how you can download Multisim for your windows 7/8/10 [Updated 2020].
|Requirements:||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x32 or x64 bit)|
|Author / Product:||National Instruments|
We had earlier posted about LT Spice simulation software and now its turn of Multisim which is another industry-standard SPICE simulation and circuit design software for digital, analog, and power electronics in education and research.
Created by National Instruments, Multisim is a simulation software with an innovative idea that integrates it with industry-standard SPICE simulation with an interactive schematic environment that helps to instantly visualize as well as analyze electronic circuit behavior.
With an intuitive interface, Multisim helps the educators to reinforce the circuit theory and also improves the retention of theory all around engineering curriculum. In order to reduce Printed Circuit boards (PCB) prototype iterations, it has become popular tool among Researchers and designers. It also helps to save development costs by adding powerful circuit simulation and analyses to the design flow.
Features and Highlights of Multisim
On purchasing of the Multisim subscription, you will be entitled to get one-year membership to the Standard Service Program (SSP) for software, which includes the following features:-
- You will get Live phone and technical support via Email from graduated Engineers
- Automatic and regulator updates to the app
- 24 X 7 access to the virtual demos and Online training
- Additional access to the historical version if you need to share the code with team members
How to Download & Install Multisim for Windows
NI (formerly known as National Instruments), automates software installation using NI Package Manager.
2. After that,kindly refer to the NI Package Manager Manual for more information about installing, removing, and upgrading NI software using NI Package Manager.
3. To install Circuit Design Suite using the installer from ni.com/download/multisim, double-click the setup.exe file in the root directory of the installer and follow the instructions on the screen to install this product.
With the purchase of the Circuit Design Suite, you have access to Multisim Live Premium, our web-based component of Multisim, at no additional cost. You need to visit multisim.com/premium to activate Multisim Live Premium.
Note:- If you purchased this product with an NI Software Suite or NI Product Bundle, use the installer that shipped with your purchase to install this product.
Circuit Design Suite 14.2 has the following requirements:-
- Pentium 4M (or equivalent) or later (32-bit)
- Pentium 4 G1 (or equivalent) or later (64-bit)
- 1 GB of memory
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- To develop custom LabVIEW-based instruments for use in Multisim, LabVIEW 2017, 2018, or 2019 Full or Professional Development System is required.
Circuit Design Suite 14.2 supports the following operating systems:-
- Windows 10 (version 1809)/8.1 Update 11/7 SP12
- Windows Server 2012 R21
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP12
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is Multisim Live?
Multisim Live is a web-based electronic schematic capture and simulation tool with built-in SPICE based simulation. With Multisim Live, design and simulation will be available anywhere: at school, at work, at a coffee shop, even on mobile devices.
Q2. What’s the difference between Multisim Live and Multisim?
Multisim is a part of Circuit Design Suite, a Windows-based schematic capture and simulation application. Multisim Live is a web-based schematic capture and simulation application that allows users to capture and simulate designs anywhere with an Internet connection.
Q3. Who makes Multisim?
NI Multisim and Multisim Live are developed and owned by National Instruments.
Q4. What does it mean for a circuit to be “Private”?
Private circuits are not shown to other users in the Public Circuit pages. Users cannot see your Private circuits in your profile view. You will not be able to share your private circuits with others.