Are you looking for Odin3 for PC? We are here with the complete steps that how you can download Odin3 to flash your Samsung devices for your windows PC 7/8/10 [Updated 2020].
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Author / Product:||Odin3 Team|
Odin is one of the most commonly tool used for flashing (Flashing a handset means that you are getting the device updated or installed with a software) Samsung devices like Smartphones and Tabs. Being lightweight and powerful, it has become one of the great choice of Android users all over the world.
For flashing your device firmware, you need to set your device into the Odin / Download mode. Currently, Odin only supports Windows operating system but if you are having Mac or Linux OS, you can go for Heimdall.
Features and Highlights of Odin3
Flash Stock Firmware
With the help of Odin3, you can easily Flash stock firmware on your Samsung devices.It matters a lot as it becomes very useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations.
Flashing Custom ROM
Odin allows an effective and flawless processing of flashing Custom ROM, which stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware.
Flash Recovery File (TWRP)
As same as Custom or Stock firmware flashing, Odin also gives you a chance for a custom recovery or flash stock.In this manner, you will be able to add myriads of functions to your Samsung android device.
It is possible to flash Stock or Custom Kernels with Odin. However, you must have Odin flashable custom kernels (.tar), which should be compatible with your Android device.
Important Instructions before flashing your device
Caution- Watch a tutorial before flashing your device! (Because even any minor mistake will BRICK your device permanently)
- Also, take a backup of your phone before starting the whole procedure of flashing
- Install the Updated Samsung USB Drivers
- Download the right and latest Odin version (MUST)
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
- Ensure that the power backup of your phone is around 60-75% charged
How to Download & Install Odin3
Just watch the above mentioned tutorial and follow also steps!
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Samsung USB drivers (Updated)
- ADB and fastboot tools for your devices
- Android USB cable to facilitate the connection of your Android phone to Computer